Kramer 240W Power Amplifier
- 1 x 240W @ 70V/100V
- 2 x 120W @ 4/8
- Line-level output
- 2 Inputs with individual gain
- Selectable high-pass filter
- Controllable via RS-232 and IP
- Auto standby
- Built-in DSP
PA240Z is a highperformance, selectable HiZ (70V/100V) or LoZ (4/8) power
amplifier featuring balanced and unbalanced inputs and additional linelevel
output. This versatile amplifier features builtin DSP, autostandby and maximum
durability. PA240Z is suitable for a vast range of AV
- High-performance Amplifier With built-in DSP and additional balanced
stereo line-level output. PA-240Z features flat frequency response, unmatched
sonic performance, excellent signal to noise ratio, and extraordinarily low
- Adaptable to Any AV Installation Switch between Lo-Z and Hi-Z to
accommodate any type of loudspeaker installation. Select 1 Channel of 240W
into a 70V/100V line or 2 channels of 120W into 4/8.
- Individual Mix Per Output Each output supports an independent input mix
with master volume, 3-band parametric EQ, and selectable high-pass filter.
Create one output mix and EQ settings suitable for the venue and another for
recording or cascading more amplifiers, powered speakers or subwoofers
according to any AV installation requirements.
- Professional, Studio Grade Signal Conversion Technology Includes the
latest generation 32-bit advanced Digital Analog Converter architecture to
achieve excellent dynamic performance and improved tolerance to clock jitter.
Maintains the quality of the original audio signal with selectable sampling
rates up to 96 kHz.
- Durable and Reliable PA-240Z is immune to failure. It includes layers of
protection against over-current, DC voltage at the outputs, high frequency,
and over-heating with intelligent, heat-sensitive fans for added
- Flexible Control Options Control locally via RS-232 serial commands or
remotely, via embedded web pages over Ethernet.
- Power Efficient This super-efficient amplifier includes auto-standby for
power saving and cost reducing operation. No need to rely on default
auto-standby settings. Adjust your noise floor threshold based on exactly when
your amplifier needs to go into sleep mode and when it needs to wake
- Easy Installation 1/2 19" size enables mounting in a 1U rack space with
the recommended rack adapter.
- Medium to large meeting rooms
- Auditoriums and lecture halls
- Court rooms
- Retail stores and shopping centers
- Hotel lobbies
- Transportation hubs