Color Screen Version Graphic Display M328 Transistor Tester
Power supply: DC9V (need to provide iyour own 9V battery)
Weight: 0.128kg (excluding battery)
1,2,3 pins can be connected at will,
automatically identify the type,
automatically detect the pin sequence,
graphical display, and it automatically measure parameters. Easy to use operation.
Transistor range: 2 or less (including 2) PN junction transistors, do not have other internal resistance and capacitance original.
Resistance measurement 0.5O-50MO
Inductance measurement 0.01mH-20H
Capacitance measurement 25pf-100000uF
10. Function introduction:
- One-key measurement operation, power off automatically after delay.
The shutdown current is only 20nA, which supports battery operation.
- Automatic detection of PNP and NPN bipolar transistors, N, P-channel MOSFETs, JFET field effect transistors, diodes, dual diodes, thyristors, resistance, capacitance, inductance. Automatically detect pin definitions.
- Measure the current amplification factor (B) and the conduction voltage (Uf) of the bipolar transistor.
Darlington transistors can be identified by high threshold voltage and high current amplification factor.
- The protection diode inside the bipolar transistor and MOSFET can be detected and displayed on the screen.
- Measure the threshold voltage and gate capacitance of MOSFET.
- Support the measurement of two resistances, the potentiometer can also measure. If the potentiometer is adjusted to one end of it, the tester cannot distinguish between the middle and both ends of the pin.
- The resolution of resistance measurement is 0.1 ohm, and the highest measured value is 50M ohm.
- The capacitance measurement range is from 25pf to 100mF (100,000 UF). The resolution can reach 1 pF, and the measuring range of the inductance is 0.01MH-20H, otherwise it will be displayed as resistance. If the DC resistance value of the inductance is higher than 2100 ohms, it will also be displayed as resistance. During the capacitance test, the VLoss displayed on the screen are loss and attenuation. The larger the value, the closer the capacitance is to scrapping! ESR is impedance, the smaller the value, the better the capacitor performance!
- It can detect the equivalent series resistance (ESR) of capacitors above 2UF with a resolution of 0.01 ohm. This function is very important for detecting capacitor performance.
- The symbols of the correct direction can be displayed for both diodes, and the forward voltage drop can be displayed at the same time.
- The LED is detected as a diode, and the forward voltage drop is higher than the normal value. The dual light emitting diode is detected as a dual diode. At the same time, the LED will flash.
- The time of each test is about two seconds, only the measurement of large capacitance and inductance will take a longer time
Important note: All capacitors must be discharged before testing.