Techtronics General products from LEDware
LEDware LED-HL-CW-150LO LED High Bay (Lamp Only) 240V 150W (15000 lm) Cool White IP65 ::
LEDware LED High Bay (Lamp Only) 240V 150W (15000 lm) Cool White IP65
Equivalent to a 300W conventional high bay lamp.
LED high bay lighting is typically used in industrial applications such as factories/warehouses. They are a low power replacement for conventional mercury vapour or metal halide high bays lamps. LED high bays are 50% more energy efficient and decrease ongoing maintenance costs due to their longevity, making our fixtures the most cost effective and eco-friendly lighting solution.
Features of this LED High Bay Lamp:
- Lightweight aluminium heatsink, excellent thermal conductivity, colorcast and durable.
- Effective control of the lighting area through the aluminium lampshade.
- Aluminium base surface sealed with Epoxy resin is effectively dustproof, moisture proof and rust proof.
- Die cast power case is made of high strength aluminium, with anti-static thermoplastic spray printing, corrosion resistant, oxidation resistant.
Our High Bays are provided as lamp only, please select from the following reflectors when placing your order
120 Degree Aluminium Reflector
60 Degree Aluminium Reflector
60 Degree Polycarbonate Reflector
||High Bay Lamp
||150W (equiv. to 300W conventional)
|Total Lumen Output
|Colour Temperature (CCT)
||Cool White (6000K)
||Flex & Plug
|Light Quality (CRI)
||High Brightness SMD LED
||240V AC, 50/60 Hz
||-20C ~ 50C
LEDware LED Driver Power Supply Constant Voltage - 240V to 12V, 10W, 800mA - EMC SAA Non-Dimmable Int Use ::
LEDware LED Driver Power Supply Constant Voltage 240V to 12V 10W 800mA EMC SAA Non-Dimmable Int Use
A LED driver is a self-contained power supply that has outputs matched to the electrical characteristics of your LED or array of LEDs. There are currently no industry standards, so understanding the electrical characteristics of your LED or array is critical in selecting or designing a driver circuit. Drivers should be current-regulated (deliver a consistent current over a range of load voltages). Drivers may have more than one channel for separate control of different LEDs or arrays.
- Independent LED driver
- Over load protection
- Output short circuit protection
- 1.0KV surge protection
- Compliance with Safty standard--EN61347-2-13/UL1310&UL8750
- Compliance with EMC standard--EN55015/FCC Part15 class A
- 5 Years warranty
- Input voltage range:100V-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Input currency:[email protected]
- Power factor:0.5 typ
- Output voltage:constant voltage 12V
- Output current:Max 0.83A
- Output load:Max. 10W
- Output Min load:1 W
- Operating Temp.(ta):-100C to 500C
- Case Temp.(tc): Max 800C
- Size(LXWXH):124cm X 39mm X 24mm